readingdiva

ReadingDiva's Blog

(DARKER AFTER MIDNIGHT) BY [ADRIAN, LARA](AUTHOR)PAPERBACK

(DARKER AFTER MIDNIGHT) BY [ADRIAN, LARA](AUTHOR)PAPERBACK - Lara Adrian This was a deliciously well written story, one that will leave you gasping, hyperventilating and asking for more. I had high expectations, and I am glad I was not disappointed.

As far as the characters: There is so much to say about them, Lara Adrian’s characters are often more than some of us can handle. Chase hasn’t been one of the favorites within the breed but he is however one of the most intriguing characters in the series. His character is one we have come to love & hate and one that has been struggling for a long time. Mrs. Adrian not just creates a complex & dark character but also manages to make him intelligent, sensitive and very sexy.

Darker After Night is an action packed, sexy and enticing story. Lara Adrian’s wild imagination and creativity is amazing. The story is fast pace, the characters are a sweet treat and the suspense is nerve wracking. The amount of action in this story is the perfect ingredient to create one of the kind story that compels you to read, to think and to dive head first into a world of passion, love, sacrifices & triumph.

The battle between the Order and Dragos is nonstop. There is a whole new level of obstacles in this story. If you think you have seen everything of Dragos plans think again. The twists and turns will keep you on edge and the new discoveries are gripping.

The story flows beautifully; there is not a moment when the characters or the plot feels forced or rushed. Lara Adrian has proven once again to be one of a kind author.

The Midnight Breed Series is one you must add to your collection.