readingdiva

ReadingDiva's Blog

Feathermore

Feathermore - Lucy Swing ** Originally posted @ ReadingDiva's Blog - Rating 4.5

Review: This is the 2nd book I read by Lucy Swing and I can’t help but feel pleased about it. She has done such a great job creating this world of angels, demons, gourd and fallen angels. Her knack for writing a great introduction never fails to surprise me, I was hooked right then.

Jade is a sixteen year old teenager who has a lot of good going for her, an awesome family & two great friends. Everything goes well until she starts school again and comes to face to face with Amy, her one time friend who has now turned into her worse nightmare. It all starts to change when Jade meets Avan and hot young guy who she can’t deny to feel a strong attraction for. After a few months Jade an Avan friendship grows stronger and turns into a loving relationship but not without consequences.

I enjoyed the story very much; the characters were divine and unique. The story flowed easily and it was quite entertaining. The conflicts, the drama and the action is a burst of fresh air to the urban fantasy/paranormal genre. The story is well thought and developed. The characters are cute and intelligent. The author did a great job bringing out the characters emotions and feelings.

I couldn’t help but feel sorry for Jade, her innocence and spirit made her even more likeable. Her friends Claire and Nate were an awesome addition to the story and made the story even more dramatic. Their friendship and nonsense attitude gave the story the necessary kick to make this an awesome story. Avan is so adorable, his feelings for Jade made the story believable. His support and kindness makes him perfect for Jade.

I am looking forward to reading book #2 of the Feathermore series, I was left looking for more and I am glad I don’t have to wait anymore. Read my interview with Lucy Swing on a blog tour for Fallenmore, book #2 of the Feathermore Series.