readingdiva

ReadingDiva's Blog

The Claimed

The Claimed - Caridad Piñeiro ~~** Originally posted @ ReadingDiva's Blog - Rating 4.5 of 5 **~~

Review: The Claimed is book 2 in the urban fantasy series Sin Hunters by Caridad Piñeiro and one that will not disappoint. Though this is the 2nd book of the series it is my first read from this author.

The Claimed has everything I like and expect in an urban fantasy/paranormal read. Love, kick-ass action, drama and awesome villains and of course steamy love making. The Claimed is a nonstop action pack story that will keep you glued to the pages. I can’t help but think of this series as a mixture of Night Huntress and Nightwalkers (2 of my favorite series/authors Jeaniene Frost & Jacquelyn Frank).

The story is well written and the plot will keep you well entertained. There is not time for boredom just kick-ass action. The battle between good and evil is taken to a whole new level. The Light Hunters and Shadow Hunters are on a fight to the death.

The characters are well developed. Christopher, Victoria, Ryan & Sammie are just some of the characters that make this story awesome. The villains are awesomely mean, I love the bad guys. I mean a story wouldn’t be a story without the bad crowd and I must say I love Alexander he makes the perfect villain. I am going to read book #1 of the series just because I found Adam fascinating. I want to read his story so I can understand his importance. This is a great read, highly recommended.