readingdiva

ReadingDiva's Blog

Seduced by Blood

Seduced by Blood - Laurie London ** Originally posted @ ReadingDiva's Blog - Rating 4 of 5

**Contains minor spoilers**

Review: I have fallen in love all over again with Laurie London’s Sweetblood series. I also admit to have a crush on Santiago. He is the perfect character for me and one I wish I could get to read more and more. Seduced by Blood is an action pack, never a dull moment type of read and one you wish you can read over and over.

London’s ability to write sexy and fascinating characters is what has me hooked. I totally enjoy how brutal these characters can be and though they have an aggressive nature their love and desires turns them into loving puppies. The action is non-stop; the fight against the Darkbloods has grown to another level. The fight is now personal and bloody. I totally enjoyed Santiago and Roxy. They work great together and are perfect for each other.

It’s just because you look so gorgeous. Too gorgeous. If I help you, I might accidentally get confused and take it off instead. You plus that dress equals trouble for me. I’m just recognizing my weakness, that’s all”

Perhaps I am weird but I love me some evil too. Ventra is everything I like in a villain. She is calculating, she is patient and she is focused. I can’t help but enjoy the bad guys in the series. This is a series you want to add to your reading list, because it has all the ingredients that make a series awesome.

One piece of advise,” the woman’s voice crooned. “The more you struggle, the faster you expend what little energy you have left. Although I suppose if you want your death to happen faster, please be my guest”

Seduced by Blood has an entertaining plot, smart and sexy characters, women who can kick major ass, men who fall crazy in love with their women and villains who will not stop until they have exhausted everything to get what they want. In my opinion that’s what makes Seduced by Blood a great read!