readingdiva

ReadingDiva's Blog

Twice Tempted

Twice Tempted - Jeaniene Frost **Originally posted at ReadingDiva's Blog

MINI REVIEW: Twice Tempted was exactly what I expected it to be. Vlad brought sexy back, the Prince of Darkness was no different in this book, his arrogance and unrepentant attitude came back with a vengeance.

I liked how their love and care for each other grew exponentially, Vlad kept his feelings hidden but not without letting it show little by little. I think that both character grew in many ways. Leila was more confortable with her power and she was also a lot more confortable about showing her love for Vlad. I can’t say I am a big fan of women who are always nagging at a man for their lack of affection and so on, but there were times when Leila had a point. Vlad on the other hand kept his “I am the Price of Darkness and I don’t do the smoochie stuff” attitude while protecting those he cared about including Leila’s family. I think the story was exactly what I expected.

There was action, betrayal and hot love making. There isn’t another vampire like Vlad, his power and his attitude made Twice Tempted a sexy and sensual read. I recommend it if you are a fan of strong and sensual vampires who are not afraid to kill with the same passion as he makes love.