readingdiva

ReadingDiva's Blog

Eyes Wide Open

Eyes Wide Open - Raine Miller *** Originally posted @ SinfulReads Blog

REVIEW: Eyes Wide Open is the 3rd book in the Blackstone Affair series and the best of the series. From the first book I was hooked and it wasn’t a secret that this was the most anticipated book of the month. I am happy to say that this 3rd installment did not disappoint. If you read All In (book 2) of the series you have probably made the right conclusion, yes she is…(if you read book 2 then you know what this means), if you haven’t read book 2 then do not delay because Eyes Wide Open promises everything you have been waiting for.

In this installment there are so many surprises and terrible outcomes. Brynne past has come back full force and it is threatening her happiness and her happily ever after with Ethan. Ethan on the other hand is fighting with all he has to maintain his beautiful American girl with him. There is a lot happening between them, changes that must be made to make sure Brynne is safe. Their past plays an important part in this book, their love and understanding for each other is put to the test, but one thing that hasn’t change is the explosive and steamy sex between them. Ethan seem to only find his center and calm when he is inside Brynne. Their sex is steamy, passionate and detailed. I think this is the most sex I have read in the series but it is also the most dramatic, passionate and heart wrenching of all.

If you thought Brynne could not take any more drama you are in for a big surprise. She is a lot stronger than she was portrait on the first 2 books, her intelligence and calm personality is exactly what Ethan needs when his past comes back to hunt him. I think this book exploits Ethan’s feelings and frustration rather well. The author did a fantastic job detailing Ethan & Brynne’s ordeal.

“My hand brushed over my cock as I washed, reminding me of what I’d done to her after that nightmare. She took everything I wanted to give her when it came to the sex, with no protest, no complaint, just willing and generous every time with her body, helping me to come down from the terror.”

Ethan’s secret about what he went through in Afghanistan while being a prisoner and the reason for his nightmares is finally discussed and explained, his pain and heart wrenching confession squeezed my heart to the point of tears. I enjoyed his reaction to the big news once it was confirmed and his support was what finally did it for me. He is the sweetest man of all. A girl’s dream if you know what I mean.

“You look so beautiful waiting for me to fuck you up against this shower all. You love to be fucked on walls, don’t you?”

We also get to understand Brynne’s reasons for wanting to show beauty through her modeling. I loved every one of the pages because in each page there was an example of how Ethan is every woman’s dream. He is sexy, attentive, horny and dirty mouthed.

“Then I’m going to take my cock out of your divine cunt and fuck you beautiful mouth with it. And watch your lovely lips wrap around it and suck me dry”

He is insatiable, and his dirty talk can make any woman quiver. I could keep telling you about it but I think it isn’t fair I ruin it for you if I get into more details. Get this book because it is worthy. If after reading it you aren’t left with the need to change your underwear then You and I have not read the same book!

If you can’t wait to read this book by all means, buy it now. I am hopeful that Raine Miller give us more Blackstone because I don’t think I have gotten enough of Ethan. I am wondering if our next treat has to do with an Olympics gold medal winner in archery who is as sexy as sin itself. I would love to read a story of Ivan, I was left hungry to learn more about him.