readingdiva

ReadingDiva's Blog

The Professional: Part 3

The Professional: Part 3 - Kresley Cole ** Originally posted @ SinfulReads Blog

REVIEW: Once again Kresley Cole proves to be on top of her game. The Game Maker trilogy broke the rules in New Adult and brought us a sinfully delicious Siberian who not only was able to catch the heart of readers but also our souls.

Part 3 of The Professional brings us the final episode and final struggles between Sevastyan & Natalie. The feelings between these two run strong and Natalie is open and is willing to share her life with the man she has come to love. I like how the story between these two characters flows. Yes, at times it feels predictable and rushed but overall it has the necessary sparks and steam to make it addictive.

The interaction and banter between Natalie and Sevastyan is funny, sexy and a lot of times frustrating. Her new reality doesn’t seem to get in the way of who she is. Natalie maintains the same personality and sense of reality she had before knowing who her father was. She is not longer the young woman who was clucless about her heritage, she is now the woman behind a very powerful empire that threatens her well being and that of the man she loves. This story is not just about Natalie falling in-love with a very different and almost unattainable man, it is also about her life and who she has become after arriving in Russia. Another aspect of the story I enjoy is Natalie sexual awakening. It shows a woman who isn’t afraid to try new things, it shows us a woman who is eager to experiment an aspect of her life she never had the chance to explore and taste. Sevastyan showed Natalie the wonders and art of submission and the undeniable the sinfully delicious scape that BDSM offers.

Overall The Game Maker series was exactly what I expected from Kresley Cole, it had all the ingredients to make readers drool over Sevastyan and being envious of Natalie. The mafia dealings and history added the necessary suspense and depth to the story, Sevastyan’s background story was touching and interesting, and Natalie’s embrace of a sexual awakening deliciously detailed. The sex is melting hot have a fan and cold water handy, you will need it.

Add The Game Maker series to your reading list, you will not regret it.